1.2 DYNA-MIX treats the entrusted data confidentially and handles it responsibly. DYNA-MIX observes the applicable legal regulations for the protection, lawful handling and non-disclosure of personal data, as well as for data security, in particular the Austrian Data Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as “DSG”), the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) as well as the Austrian Telecommunications Act (hereinafter referred to as “TKG”). This notice provides information on the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use.
1.3 Only such personal data is processed that is required for the implementation and processing of the services we offer or that has been provided voluntarily to us.
1.4 Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is one who can be identified by reference to an identifier such as a name, address, e-mail address, telephone number etc.
2. Collection of data 2.1 DYNA-MIX collects data in the context of the provision of services via input/notification by contracting parties.
2.2 The data which DYNA-MIX collects via input/notification by the contracting party can be the following data: 2.2.1 Input/notification within the context of contract initiation and/or contract fulfilment:
- (i) First name
- (ii) Surname
- (iii) Companies’ register number
- (iv) Address
- (v) E-mail address
- (vi) Phone number
- (vii) Customer number
- (viii) Contract data
- 2.2.2 Collection in the course of visiting the website:
- (i) IP address
- (ii) Date and time of access
- (iii) Name and URL of the file accessed
- (iv) Referrer URL
- (v) Browser and operating system as well as the name of the access provider 2.3 The list is exemplary. Not all of the listed data is collected in all cases.
3. Purpose and legal basis of the processing 3.1 The data specified under section 2 is processed for the following purposes: 3.1.1 Contract initiation and contract fulfilment: we require the data in order to be able to handle our obligation towards our contracting parties to our fullest satisfaction. The collection of the data also serves a smooth connection to our website and convenient use of our website.
3.1.2 Fulfilment of a legal obligation: processing of the data may be necessary for the purpose of fulfilling various legal obligations arising, for example, from the Federal Fiscal Code (BAO).
3.1.3 Safeguarding legitimate interests: we have a legitimate interest in advertising our range of services – in particular in the form of newsletters.
3.1.4 Consent: if consent has been given to process the data, processing will only take place in accordance with the purposes and to the extent agreed in the declaration of consent.
3.2 The list is exemplary. Not all of the stated processing purposes are fulfilled in all cases.
4. Transfer of your personal data 4.1 The data provided by you will only be passed on or transferred to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of processing the contract or for invoicing purposes.
4.2 For the purposes mentioned under section 2 we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients: 4.2.1 IT service providers used by us
4.2.2 Contracting parties
4.2.3 Tax consultants and auditors
4.2.4 Legal representatives
4.2.6 Relevant administrative authorities
4.2.7 Collection agencies
4.2.8 Insurance companies
4.3 Personal data will only be transferred to third countries in the EU or the EEA if an adequacy decision has been taken by the European Commission for these countries or appropriate safeguards for the protection of personal data have been provided by concluding a legally binding document.
5. Storage period
The personal data will be stored and kept by DYNA-MIX only as long as reasonably deemed necessary by us to achieve the purposes mentioned under section 3 and as permitted by applicable law. In any case, we store the personal data for as long as statutory retention obligations exist or the limitation periods of potential legal claims have not yet expired. If processing is based on consent, the data will be stored until consent is revoked.
6.2 It is possible to adjust browser settings accordingly so that cookies are rejected and their storage is prevented or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. In the event of cookies being blocked or deleted, we would like to point out that it may no longer be possible to use all the functions of the website in their entirety.
7. Use of the contact form 7.1 When the contact form on our website www.dyna-mix.at is used, the information from the enquiry form, including the contact data provided there, is stored for the purpose of processing the enquiry. The data is entered voluntarily on the basis of consent.
7.2 This consent can be revoked at any time without giving reasons by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing until the time of revocation.
protected by DYNA-MIX in the best possible way against unauthorised access, unauthorised use or publication by third parties.
9. Your rights in connection with personal data 9.1 As a data subject whose personal data is processed, you are entitled, among other things:
- (i) to check whether and what personal data we have stored about you and to obtain copies of that data;
- (ii) to request the correction, completion or deletion of your personal data that is inaccurate or not processed in accordance with the law;
- (iii) to require us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- (iv) to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- (v) to request data portability;
- (vi) to know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data is transferred and
- (vii) to lodge a complaint with the authorities responsible. 9.2 The data protection authority has subject-matter jurisdiction over requests concerning infringement of the rights of access, infringement of the rights to confidentiality, correction or deletion.
11. Our contact data
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following address:
FN 593314 x